Christmas is fast approaching, with just a few days of shopping until the festivities begin.
As the school holidays approach too, we wanted to let you know the hours that we’ll be open during the Christmas period.
- until and including 23rd December: Normal hours
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): 9am – 4pm
- 25th December (Christmas Day)*: Closed
- 26th December (Boxing Day)*: Closed
- 27th December: Normal hours
- 28th December: Normal hours
- 29th December: Normal hours
- 30th December (New Year’s Eve): Normal hours
- 1st January (New Years Day)*: Closed
- 2nd January: Normal hours
- 3rd January and onwards: Normal hours
*Dates marked with an asterisk are public holidays in England.
Normal opening hours are 9am until late, with telephone lines open from 10am until the circuit closes.
Our floodlit circuit is available until late throughout the winter, bringing a new dimension to racing.
Want to host a Christmas party with us? Call us on 01543 418419 or send us a message to discuss your requirements – we’re able to tailor our standard packages and events to suit. In this chilly weather, take advantage of our hot catering options, too – ask for more details.
We remind you that we are an all-weather circuit, and rarely have to close due to the weather conditions. Wet-weather racing suits will be provided for wet conditions, but you are reminded to dress for the weather forecast.