It’s been a little while since we ran a competition, so we thought it’s about time we did!
Fans of our Facebook Page can win themselves and three friends free entry into one of our Sunday Saver events in October or November – a prize worth over £100.
All you need to do is:
- Like our Facebook Page (https://facebook.com/MidlandKarting)
- Like or Love the competition post
- Comment on the competition post with your favourite current Formula 1 driver along with the hashtag #MidlandKarting
There’s no need to share the competition post or the page, or tag people – but if you did, we’d really appreciate it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This promotion is open only to residents in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) aged 18-years or over. Employees, directors or agents of the promoter, their immediate family members or anyone else connected with this Promotion is forbidden from entry. One entry per person, no bots or automated software.
- The Promotion runs from 09:00 on Monday 24th September 2018 (“Opening Date”) and closes at midday on Friday 28th September 2018 (“Closing Date”). Entries submitted outside of this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- One prize will be awarded to one winner.
- Entrants must have internet access and a Facebook account to enter.
- Entry is via the official Promotion announcement post (“the Post”) on the Midland Karting Facebook page (https://facebook.com/MidlandKarting) (“the Facebook Page”). Entrant must (i) ‘Like’ the Facebook Page; (ii) ‘Like’ or ‘Love’ the Post; (iii) comment who their favourite driver competing in the 2018 Formula 1 Championship is (full list at https://www.formula1.com/en/
- The Promoter may publicise this promotion on other websites and/or social media channels, but only entries as per rule 6 shall be permitted.
- A random prize draw selected by a closed computer-generated system will take place at the end of the promotional period, with the winner announced on Sunday 30th September 2018. The winner will have 48-hours from the time of the announcement to contact the Page via message to receive their prize. Failure to message the Page will result in an alternative winner being chosen using the same process as outlined previously.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a transfer of the prize to another person.
- By entering the competition, entrants are confirming that they are aged 18-years or over.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact deatils supplied by entrants.
- The Promoter will only use the personal data supplied by entrants for the purpose of operating this promotion. Entrants agree (i) to be contacted by the Promoter for the purpose of claiming the prize; (ii) to the Promoter announcing the winner’s name on the Promoter’s Facebook Page, website and other social media channels; (iii) to publicity photographs being taken of the winner and/or their party for future publication.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Promoter Details: Midland Karting Limited, Wood End Lane, Lichfield WS13 8NF
- Prize must be taken between 6th October and 26th November 2018. At least one member of the party must be aged 18-years or older. Minimum age of all party members is 12-years. Our standard terms and conditions apply for the event. Karting is as much fun in rain as it is sun – as such, it is rare that we close the circuit. Where appropriate, wet-weather race suits will be provided free of charge. Should it be necessary to close the circuit on your chosen date, we will endeavour to rearrange for an alternative date. Party members (or an appropriate adult) must sign a disclaimer confirming they are physically fit enough to participate in karting activities.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.